Friday, January 8, 2010

framing

My Artist’s Way book should be arriving here to my house tomorrow & I started doing morning pages today. Until I start reading my book, I am fishing from my memory of working in the AW years ago. What I remember is that these morning pages are just free-form, not literature, not even necessarily insightful – they just are whatever they need to be. They can be three pages of “this is stupid”!
So, to make sure I give myself that freedom, I’m definitely NOT going to post those morning pages here. In fact, the main point will be to work through the book and see what I learn, make some positive changes for myself. This blog is just a fun adjunct to that. So just want to set expectations with anyone reading this.

-- Kate

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 The Creative Block. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator