Monday, April 12, 2010

remember when...

I was reading and posting?
I've been implementing more than reading. The book really did help me immensely and I am reminding myself as I begin each new day at the easel to think about those comments about perfectionism. I've relaxed so much more and am enjoying my work. Its interesting to me what an impact reading that section had on me. I suppose others might have a similar response to some other parts. Its nice that she covers so many possible blocks to the creative spirit and offers so much in the way of overcoming those blocks.

My days are so full this month that I have a hard time working in anything else, so my reading is on hold. My hope to do this in 12 to 16 weeks has stretched out further and further. But I am still picking it up and underlining key ideas for me. Just not writing about them much.

-- Robin

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 The Creative Block. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator