Thursday, November 18, 2010

Museum browsing

by Terri M Wells

You'd be amazed at how much you can see on-line from museums. I have picked an artist or museum I'm interested in for a google search and found complete exhibitions to be viewed with close ups of the brush strokes that I would never have been able to experience standing behind a velvet rope. I heard this site is great to view European museum’s work without traveling. I have yet to check it out myself. Perhaps you will see something there to inspire you. www.europeana.eu/portal

2 comments:

Cindy Ellison said...

Thank you for the tip, I am going to search and see what I can find from online visits to museums.

Rosalie said...

Sounds like a great idea. It's so easy to get stuck with doing the same old same old.

 
Copyright 2009 The Creative Block. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator